This was the third pizza we made during our pizza night with friends. Half of the pizza has relish on it and the other half doesn’t. So obviously this is an option, not a necessity! I really dislike pickles, but I did like the taste of relish on the pizza. Try both ways and see what you prefer.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Pizza dough or thin pre-packaged crust
- 3-4 Tablespoons Spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 strips bacon, crumbled, or 1/2 package packaged bacon pieces
- 3-4 Tablespoons pickled relish
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
- Preheat pizza stone for 15 minutes (if you have one).
- Cook ground beef.
- Add onion when beef is cooked.
- Cook bacon if using strips.
- Layer dough/crust with spaghetti sauce.
- Add ground beef and onions.
- Layer with cheese, mixed together.
- Top with bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden and bacon is crispy.
- Add relish and serve.