We also made this the same night as the Reuben Pizza. This one was voted best pizza of the evening.
- Pizza dough or thin pre-packaged pizza crust
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup lean ground beef
- 3-4 Tablespoons taco sauce (we used Ortega)
- 1/4 cup canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
- Preheat pizza stone for 15 minutes (if you have one).
- Cook ground beef.
- Add onions to beef when meat is cooked.
- Spread taco sauce on dough/crust.
- Add meat and onions.
- Add black beans and tomato.
- Mix both cheeses.
- Layer pizza with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.