Honestly, we found the pork a little salty. But that shouldn’t be a surprise since we have been cooking so much at home without all the added salt. Next time we will buy unseasoned and flavor ourselves – which we have done in the past, so I’m not sure why I made it this way to begin with.
Seasoned Pork Loin with Roasted Vegetables
- Pork Loin
- Baby potatoes (we used yellow and red)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
The amounts are totally up to you. We gauged about 3 potatoes and 2 carrots per person.
- Preheat oven and cook pork according to directions.
- Cut potatoes and cook about 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Cut carrots while potatoes cook.
- Mix potatoes and carrots on a baking sheet and add olive oil. Mix. Season with salt and pepper. Add thyme.
- Place in oven when pork has about 20 minutes left to cook. Stir occasionally.