Neither of us felt like cooking tonight. I hardly slept last night and spent today with a miserable cold. Awesome…. Thus missing my workouts tonight. Sad… But I remembered how easy these are to make, and it’s going to be dinner. My dad used to make these a lot when I was kid. They are cheesy, healthy, filling, crispy and tasty. Imagine that?
Easy Baked Burritos
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package flour tortillas
- light sour cream for topping
- salsa for topping
- taco sauce for topping
- guacamole for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add desired amount of beans and cheese to center of tortilla.
- Fold tortilla into a square by folding in 4 edges to the center.
- Place face-down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes – until corners begin to slightly brown.
- Cool and enjoy with desired toppings.