After all the delicious starches we had for Thanksgiving, Carlos and I have been craving vegetables. Tonight we made Green Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Shredded Carrot Salad. So good!
Shredded Carrot Salad
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and shredded in food processor
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons EVOO (Extra-Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and chill before serving (unless carrots have been in fridge).