Who doesn’t like chili? This is so easy and tastes delicious. We paired it with corn bread.
Easy Turkey Chili
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2( 15 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Shredded cheddar cheese (for garnish)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Light sour cream of fat-free Greek yogurt (for garnish)
- Brown meat in a large pot or dutch oven, add onion and green pepper, and saute until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Note: The cornbread takes about 20 minutes as well, so this is a good time to put the corn bread in the oven.)
- Garnish as desired.