This pizza was a favorite when I used to work at Godfather’s Pizza during high school. Here is my version of the same pizza.
- 1 thin pizza crust (or make your own dough here)
- 3-4 tablespoons light ranch dressing (or make your own here)
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, broken into pieces
- 1/2 bag shredded iceburg lettuce (I rarely eat iceburg lettuce, but this is really just a garnish to add crunch to the pizza. This is probably the only time you will see iceburg lettuce in one of my recipes.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- If using a pizza stone and a pre-made crust, preheat stone for 15 minutes.
- Spread dressing over crust, leaving about 1/4 – 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Add diced tomatoes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with bacon pieces.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes, until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- Cut into slices and top with lettuce.