I like sweet potatoes and black beans and I love quesadillas. Try this out for yourself. Delish!
Sweet Potato and Black Been Quesadillas
- Whole wheat tortillas (we use La Tortilla)
- 1 sweet potato, mashed
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and/or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dip in Avocado Creme as desired
- Peel sweet potato and cut into 1 inch pieces. Boil in water until soft (about 20 minutes), then mash.
- Heat a large saucepan with cooking spray or a little EVOO.
- Spread potato over 1 tortilla. Top with beans, cheese and kale.
- Top with a tortilla and cook over medium heat and flip when cheese begins to melt.
- Allow to cool and cut into 6 pieces.