These are so delicious. Be aware that it does take some time to pull apart the rotisserie chicken, but it’s worth it. The recipe is in Ellie Krieger’s “So Easy” cookbook. Healthy and delicious.
Note that I do NOT add caraway seeds to my coleslaw. I really despise them.
If you are looking for something that takes a little less work time, try making Pulled Pork in the crockpot. My brother, Shai, gave me the recipe. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of it.
- 1 large boneless pork roast or tenderloin (3-4 pounds), fat cut off
- 1 small bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Sandwich buns
- Place pork in crock pot/slow cooker, drizzle with bbq sauce and turn on low for 9 hours.
- After 9 hours, pull pork apart with a fork.
- Add orange juice and bbq sauce to taste.