Well! It has been an eventful week. I got a job and I was able to buy some new gym shoes! Tonight we are making Chicken Parmesan and trying a new salad.
Strawberry Balsamic Salad with Spinach
- Handful of baby spinach
- 2-3 fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (we use Newman’s Own)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Cut strawberries, onion, and avocado. Combine and enjoy.