Lately, pizza has been so easy and so delicious. There are so many different things that can go on the, it’s endless. Here’s one of our latest:
Goat Cheese and Pesto Pizza with Mushrooms and Tomatoes
(slightly modified from PBS Food)
- 1 thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons pesto (we use classico)
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. white goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sautee the mushrooms.
- Spread the pesto on the pizza crust.
- Top with tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Top with goat cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes.