Tofu is my new favorite addition to cold lunch salads. Luckily, I have an amazing husband who usually cooks it for me. If you don’t have that luxury, you can do it yourself!
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (Extra-Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari (real Soy Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste or Sriracha
- Place tofu between paper towels and under a large book to release excess moisture.
- Dice into small squares and toss in cornstarch.
- Heat EVOO in large sauce pan.
- Sauté tofu with tamari and chili garlic or Sriracha for about 5 minutes, tossing half way through.