This recipe is great for a last minute dish to pass. It’s all vegetables, so it’s a great healthy choice. It can be used as a salsa, as a topping on a sandwich, as a topping to salad, or eat it on it’s own. Within a few minutes of bringing it to a friends house, I was asked for the recipe. Here it is! Enjoy.
Super Easy Sunday Salsa
- 1 can diced tomatoes (with jalapenos or chilies)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup red onion, chopped (or 2 shallots)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix and serve with chips, on a sandwich, on a salad, or on it’s own.