I have been wanting to try making kale chips for a while. When my supervisor at WSU had some extra kale, I jumped at the opportunity to make them this weekend. It also comes at a great time, since they are gluten-free. I’m finding all kinds of treats I can have!
Baked Kale Chips
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove kale from stems and wash.
- Dry kale or let air dry.
- Break (rip) leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix kale pieces with EVOO, salt and pepper (to taste) in a large mixing bowl.
- Evenly lay out kale pieces on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, moving the chips around 1/2 way.