Yum. Yum. Yum.
Trust me on this one. It may sound like an interesting combination, but it’s delicious. It’s my second morning making it for breakfast.
Tropical Carrot Smoothie
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup 100% carrot juice
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- If using frozen fruit, heat in microwave for about 45 seconds to soften fruit. Add to blender.
- Top with lime juice and protein powder.
- Finally, add carrot juice and coconut milk.
*I usually make my breakfast smoothies in the evening and store in the fridge so I can grab and go in the morning. Works really well!